ProductsDesktop Server OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal A-MQ Fuse BRMS Fuse Service Works Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Why virtualize when you can have a cloud?
Considering virtualizing more of your Linux® servers? Interested in getting into cloud computing? Red Hat can help you do both simultaneously.More
Prepare your IT department for the future
With Red Hat, you can accelerate project-completion timelines, reduce project hours, and lower your total cost of ownership (TCO). Our cloud solutions help you:
- Expand resource capacity elastically by using public cloud resources.
- Simplify the management of multitier applications across all resources—on-premise and off.
- Move workloads among all resources, negating platform differences.
- Add resources to expand your cloud pool—additional virtual platforms and public cloud choices.
What you'll learn in this webinar
- An open hybrid cloud from Red Hat provides an open and extensible cloud framework, allowing your cloud architecture to serve your needs for years to come.
- The Red Hat approach differs from other cloud solutions by focusing on application complexities and cloud flexibility.
- Red Hat can help you move to the cloud all at once, or build incrementally over time.
Red Hat is committed to open and hybrid cloud models, giving you choice and flexibility now and in the future. The Red Hat® Cloud with Virtualization Bundle can help you speed cloud deployments by tackling your virtualization and cloud needs at the same time.Less
Date: January 8, 2013
- Tuesday, January 8, 2013 | 14:00 UTC / 9 a.m. (New York) / 3 p.m. (Paris) / 7:30 p.m. (Mumbai)
- Tuesday, January 8, 2013 | 19:00 UTC / 2 p.m. (New York) / 8 p.m. (Paris) / Wednesday 12:30 a.m. (Mumbai)
- Wednesday, January 9, 2013 | 02:00 UTC / 7:30 a.m. (Mumbai) / 10 a.m. (Singapore) / 1 p.m. (Sydney)