ProductsDesktop Server OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal A-MQ Fuse BRMS Fuse Service Works Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Eliminating Solaris budget and longevity concerns
Hear from senior staff and solutions experts from Red Hat® and IBM who discuss how moving away from Solaris can help you address today's budget and resource challenges in a struggling economy.More
Learn about the benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux® on IBM platforms from Sun Solaris solutions, which could have significant support challenges due to the recent acquisition. We'll expand on:
- Freedom from hardware and software vendor lock-in.
- Numerous features and support available at no extra charge with Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- How virtualization is included in your Red Hat Enterprise Linux subscription and not an added costly option.
- The viability of IBM hardware offerings versus Sun's lost momentum.
- Why IBM and Red Hat are the best partners for a safe migration during uncertain times.
- Strategies to dramatically reduce your total cost of ownership (TCO), attainable with Red Hat Enterprise Linux across IBM Systems.
You won't want to miss this free, 60-minute business-focused technological dialogue.Less
Date: February 17, 2010
- Available on demand