ProductsDesktop Server Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Fuse Red Hat JBoss A-MQ BRMS Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Where’s Red Hat This September?
September 5, 2007
by Events Team
Every month there are a multitude of industry events taking place across the globe. We thought you might like to know some of the events that Red Hat is planning to attend so you can come see us, talk to us and hear our latest news. This September, Red Hat will have a presence at over 15 events across North America, nearly 10 events in EMEA and more in APAC and Latin America too. Here are some highlights.
On September 17, you can find us at High Performance on Wall Street in New York, NY. Come hear Tim Burke speak about “Composite Architectures: High Performance and Low Latency,” where you can learn how open source is driving technologies for composite architectures providing the best of high performance and low latency to create competitive training advantages. Speak with Rod Nayfield, Tim Burke and Subhendu Ghosh at the Red Hat booth #207.
We’ll also be attending the Virtualization Executive Forum September 24-25 in New York, NY. Here you can speak with Nick Carr, Joel Berman and Andy Cathrow at the Red Hat kiosk. Joel Berman will also be participating in the Forum’s vendor-crossfire panel, discussing x86 server virtualization on September 24 at 10:15am.
Other September events in North America:
- September 5-7, 2007 Enterprise Architecture Conference – Washington, DC
- September 11, 2007 Value2 Seminar Tour – Minneapolis MN
- September 12, 2007 Value2 Seminar Tour – St Louis MO
- September 13, 2007 Value2 Seminar Tour – Chicago IL
- September 13, 2007 Bay Area Technology Forum – Foster City CA
- September 17, 2007 High Performance on Wall Street – New York, NY
- September 17-18, 2007 Illinois Digital Summit – Springfield IL
- September 17-19, 2007 IBM System z Expo Solution Center – San Antonio, TX
- September 20, 2007 Value2 Seminar Tour – Northern VA
- September 21, 2007 Value2 Seminar Tour – Baltimore MD
- September 24-27, 2007 GTC East – New York, NY
- September 24-25, 2007 Virtualization Executive Forum – New York, NY
- September 25, 2007 Value2 Seminar Tour – New York NY
- September 24-27, 2007 GTC – East Albany NY
- September 26, 2007 Value2 Seminar Tour – New Jersey
- September 27, 2007 IDC FSI Roundtable – New York, NY
- September 30-October 3, 2007 NASCIO Annual Conference – Tucson AZ
See more Red Hat North American events here.
- September 8-12, 2007 GITEX Dubai
- September 11, 2007 Red Hat Business Partner Training with Scribona – Goteborg
- September 12, 2007 Red Hat Business Partner Training with Scribona – Malmo
- September 13, 2007 LiSoG Workshops: Configuration Management – Stuttgart
- September 18, 2007 Open Source in Mobile – Madrid – Come here to see Brian Stevens keynote
- September 19, 2007 LiSoG Hands On: Linux-Infrastruktur für Hochverfügbarkeit und Virtualisie
- September 20-21, 2007 synIT 2007 – Fulda
- September 23 Triple i -Whittlebury
- September 24-28, 2007 JAOO Conference – Aarhus, Denmark
- September 25, 2007 JBoss End User Event Novotel Brussels Air
See more on Red Hat EMEA events here.
This September, you can join Red Hat for “Open Source Virtualization with Red Hat,” an in-depth session about virtualization on open standards in a number of different areas throughout APAC. During this event, IT professionals, or anyone else who’s interested, can find out how to reap the rewards of virtualization without getting locked into proprietary standards and hefty licensing fees. This is for those who want do more with less through innovation.
- September 11, 2007 – Melbourne, Australia
- September 13, 2007 – Brisbane, Australia
- September 18, 2007 – Canberra, Australia
- September 20, 2007 – Sydney, Australia
For more Red Hat APAC events, visit here.
- September 11, 2007 – Open Source Day – Brasil
- September 11 – 13, 2007 – Red Hat Brasil participation in IBM Forum
- September 19, 2007 – Desayuno de negocios – Argentina
- September 21, 2007 – Alianza Red Hat con CompuEducación – México
To find out more information on speaking with a Red Hat spokesperson at any of the listed events, email email@example.com.