ProductsDesktop Server Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Fuse Red Hat JBoss A-MQ BRMS Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Two Thumbs Up for Red Hat Stories
June 25, 2009
by Brand Team
Grab some popcorn, turn down the lights and gather around your computer screen as we announce the premiere of Red Hat Stories. A collection of 16 short videos, Red Hat Stories feature company leaders from around the world discussing who we are, what we do and how we do it.
* We start with “The Red Hat Way” video, giving insight into who we are as a company.
* The series then moves to “The Value of Red Hat in Jim’s Words” with Jim Whitehurst, president and CEO, describing how the open source development model, our enterprise-class software, a customer-friendly business model and the open source architecture add up to a better way for customers.
* Next is the “Technologies” series, including an overview video on our technologies and deep dives into virtualization, middleware, management, performance and services.
* The “Subscription Model” series highlights the value of a subscription, including supporting videos on the subscription ecosystem and support.
* Lastly, the “Liberating Innovation” series provides an overview of our efforts in liberating innovation, and supporting stories on open standards, software licensing and copyleft, software patent challenges, and promoting open governments.
But, really, why just read about it when you could watch the videos? View the Red Hat Stories now: www.redhat.com/stories.