ProductsDesktop Server OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal A-MQ Fuse BRMS Fuse Service Works Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Introducing Red Hat Access, a New Automated Problem Analysis Tool
September 13, 2013
Red Hat Global Support Services
Red Hat's Global Support Services is pleased to announce the introduction of Red Hat Access in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.10 and 6.5, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform 3.0.2 . Red Hat Access is an automated problem analysis tool delivered to Red Hat Enterprise Linux through the Red Hat Support Tool, to Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization through the Red Hat Support Plug-in, and to Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform through the Red Hat Access Plugin for OpenStack. Red Hat Access provides seamless access to help, answers, and advanced diagnostic services using exclusive Red Hat knowledge, resources, and functionality, all within a Red Hat Enterprise product.
Red Hat Access provides proactive notifications and quicker issue resolution by integrating automated services to open/update support cases and access diagnostics information and knowledge all from within the console in Red Hat Enterprise Linux and through user friendly dashboards in Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform. We are excited about the additional value Red Hat Access brings to our already robust enterprise product line.
Below is a list of example service features and a description of each:
- Red Hat Access: Search - Conveniently access exclusive Red Hat knowledge and solutions
- Red Hat Access: Support - Create, manage, and update your Red Hat support cases
- Red Hat Access: Diagnose – An online diagnostic services to easily perform problem determination on error codes, stacktraces, and logs
- Red Hat Access: Analyze - Automate log-file analysis using Red Hat online diagnostic services
- For more information about installing and using Red Hat Access within Red Hat Enterprise Linux, please visit here.
- For more information about installing and using Red Hat Access within Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, please visit here.
- For more information about installing and using Red Hat Access within Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, please visit here.
- For more information about Red Hat Global Support Services visit here.
Connect with Red Hat and Red Hat Global Support Services
- Get more Red Hat news or subscribe to the Red Hat news RSS feed
- Red Hat Support Twitter
- Red Hat Support Facebook
- Red Hat Support Google+
The OpenStack® Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation's permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.
 The introduction of Red Hat Access for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.10 and 6.5 offers no guarantee if or when the products will be available.