Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition
Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition provides a certified open source development environment that includes and integrates: Eclipse, Eclipse based JBoss Tools, JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, JBoss SOA Platform, JBoss Enterprise BRMS, JBoss Enterprise Data Services Platform, and JBoss Portal Platform. The subscription includes JBoss Operations Network, a management and monitoring tool, and access to OpenJDK. Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition, with its integrated development environment, gives developers everything they need to build rich web applications, transactional enterprise applications, and SOA-based integration applications. They can use Hibernate, JBoss Seam, JBoss Portal, RichFaces, jBPM, Drools, and many other popular technologies. Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition includes both certified tooling and runtime platforms. Developers can have confidence that their development environment and platforms are stable, upgradeable, deployable, and supportable. Offers access to all of JBoss enterprise technologies in a single package for development purposes.
Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio comes with one entitlement to Red Hat Enterprise Linux with built-in development tools and Red Hat Network Access for development purposes.
No support is provided with this product subscription.
- Offers access to all of JBoss enterprise technologies in a single package for development purposes.
- Provides a pre-assembled development environment, including both tooling and runtime components. No need to cobble one together.
- Certified updates so you don't have to worry about updating parts that may not work with the rest of the environment.
- Tested and certified to ensure that all components, like Seam and Eclipse Seam tooling, work well together as well as with other components, such as Hibernate, RichFaces, Portal, jBPM, Drools, and runtimes.
- Assurance that all Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio plugins, runtime components, and their dependencies are compatible with each other.