Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Suite
Available for all countries.
The affordable Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Suite provides developers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux, built-in languages and tools, and related Red Hat Add-On software for development use. Through the suite, Red Hat accelerates the delivery of the latest, stable Linux development tools with a more frequent release cadence.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Toolset. The tools in the Red Hat Enterprise Developer Toolset work across Red Hat Enterprise Linux releases, are updated once a year, and contain the latest versions, making it easy to create and support applications. The toolset contains:
- Compilers, including GNU C and C++. These compilers can be used to generate code for servers running Red Hat Enterprise Linux versions 5, 6 and 7.
- Debugging tools, including gdb, the popular GNU Project Debugger, and a number of libraries.
- Native tool chain support, enabling applications to run on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems without the need for additional libraries.
- Languages. Red Hat also provides access to several languages included in Red Hat Enterprise Linux, such as gcc, Java, PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, Objective C, Fortran, and ADA.
- Additional developer tools. The Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Suite includes many popular developer tools, such as SystemTap, OProfile, Valgrind, the LAMP application stack, and Git.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server. Optimized for highly scalable, multicore systems, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server provides a stable application development and production platform. It provides an ideal platform for development and testing.
- Red Hat Add-Ons. The suite enables developers to create and test applications using the following: Red Hat High-Availability Add-On, Red Hat Load Balancer Add-On, Red Hat Resilient Storage Add-On, Red Hat Scalable File System Add-On, Red Hat High- Performance Network Add-On, Red Hat Extended Update Support Add-On Smart Management, and Real Time operating system.
No support is provided with this product subscription.
Subscribers can take advantage of development-related online user groups which can be found here: https://access.redhat.com/groups/groups-dashboard. Select the group entitled "RHEL Developer Program".
- Gain affordable access to frequently updated versions of gcc and other developer tools
- Speed time to deployment across the enterprise
- Compile once and deploy to multiple Red Hat Enterprise Linux versions for maximum efficiency
- Simplify application development and increase developer output
- Support all Red Hat Enterprise Linux versions for greater application compatibility
- Get access to the valuable knowledgebase, online user groups, and of course, Red Hat updates.