Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Support - Enterprise
Available for all countries.
This is a package for teams of 25 developers, with service-level agreements (SLAs) of four-hour response during business hours. Developers provide Red Hat with a single designated point of contact for support calls. An unlimited number of incidents is supported. Each includes 25 subscriptions of the Developer Suite product.
The affordable Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Suite provides developers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux, built-in languages and tools, and related Red Hat Add-On software for development use. Through the suite, Red Hat accelerates the delivery of the latest, stable Linux development tools with a more frequent release cadence.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Toolset. The tools in the Red Hat Enterprise Developer Toolset work across Red Hat Enterprise Linux releases, are updated once a year, and contain the latest versions, making it easy to create and support applications. The toolset contains:
- Compilers, including GNU C and C++. These compilers can be used to generate code for servers running Red Hat Enterprise Linux versions 5 and 6.
- Debugging tools, including gdb, the popular GNU Project Debugger, and a number of libraries.
- Native tool chain support, enabling applications to run on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems without the need for additional libraries.
- Languages. Red Hat also provides access to several languages included in Red Hat Enterprise Linux, such as gcc, Java, PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, Objective C, Fortran, and ADA.
- Additional developer tools. The Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Suite includes many popular developer tools, such as SystemTap, OProfile, Valgrind, the LAMP application stack, and Git.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server. Optimized for highly scalable, multicore systems, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server provides a stable application development and production platform. It provides an ideal platform for development and testing.
- Red Hat Add-Ons. The suite enables developers to create and test applications using the following: Red Hat High-Availability Add-On, Red Hat Load Balancer Add-On, Red Hat Resilient Storage Add-On, Red Hat Scalable File System Add-On, Red Hat High- Performance Network Add-On, Red Hat Extended Update Support Add-On Smart Management, and Real Time operating system.
This product includes Red Hat Developer Support. A description of the Developer Support Scope of Coverage can be found here: https://access.redhat.com/support/offerings/developer/soc.html.
The Service-level Agreement for Developer Support can be found here: https://access.redhat.com/support/offerings/developer/sla.html.
Subscribers can take advantage of development-related online user groups which can be found here: https://access.redhat.com/groups/groups-dashboard. Select the group entitled "RHEL Developer Program".
- Gain affordable access to frequently updated versions of gcc and other developer tools
- Speed time to deployment across the enterprise
- Compile once and deploy to multiple Red Hat Enterprise Linux versions for maximum efficiency
- Simplify application development and increase developer output
- Support all Red Hat Enterprise Linux versions for greater application compatibility
- Get access to the valuable knowledgebase, online user groups, and of course, Red Hat updates.