Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Support - Enterprise
Available for all countries.
The developer tools supplied with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server are supported for 10 years. This level of stability makes Red Hat Enterprise Linux the ideal platform for the development and deployment of apps with a long life cycle. For application development that requires the latest tools and technologies that are updated on a more frequent basis, Red Hat Software Collections and Red Hat Developer Toolset bridge production stability and development agility with tools that are updated annually.
Red Hat Software Collections
Red Hat Software Collections delivers a comprehensive suite of runtime languages and open source databases on a separate life cycle with a more frequent release cadence. That means you can take advantage of new innovations as you build and deploy modern web apps. Deploy the apps you build into production with confidence. Red Hat Software Collections releases are supported for 3 years. You can also use Red Hat Software Collections to develop and deploy apps on Red Hat Enterprise Linux and to the cloud on OpenShift by Red Hat, giving you the ultimate flexibility and choice.
Red Hat Developer Toolset
Red Hat Developer Toolset delivers the latest stable versions of essential development tools to make you more productive and speed deployment times. Red Hat Developer Toolset lets C and C++ developers compile once and deploy to multiple versions of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Red Hat Developer Toolset includes the latest stable versions of GCC, Eclipse, GDB, Valgrind, SystemTap, etc.
Red Hat Developer support is provided with these product subscription and is available via the Red Hat Customer Portal. Enterprise versions have four-business-hour response SLAs, and Professional versions have two-business-day SLAs. A description of the Developer Support Scope of Coverage can be found here, and the Service-level Agreement for Developer Support can be found here.
- Gain access to frequently updated versions of programming languages (GCC, Java, Python, Node.js, etc.), open source databases (MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB), web servers (Apache httpd, Nginx, etc.), and more (Git, Maven, etc.)
- Speed time to deployment across the enterprise
- With Developer Toolset, compile once and deploy to multiple Red Hat Enterprise Linux versions for maximum efficiency
- Simplify application development and increase developer output
- Support all Red Hat Enterprise Linux versions for greater application portability