ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportWeb Server Developer Studio Portfolio Edition JBoss Operations Network FuseSource Integration Products Web Framework Kit Application Platform Data Grid Portal Platform SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationMigrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems management Upgrading to Red Hat Enterprise Linux JBoss Enterprise Middleware IBM AIX to Red Hat Enterprise Linux HP-UX to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Solaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux UNIX to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Start a conversation with Red Hat Migration services
TrainingPopular and new courses JBoss Middleware Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing and Virtualization curriculum
ConsultingStandard Operating Environment (SOE) Strategic Migration Planning Service-oriented architecture (SOA) Enterprise Data Solutions Business Process Management
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Workstation - Professional
Available for all countries.
This provides the important combination of software and support by combining Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Suite and developer support with a service-level agreement (SLA) of two-business-days. An unlimited number of incidents is supported.
The Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Suite provides developers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux, built-in languages and tools, and related Red Hat Add-On software for development use. Through the Suite, Red Hat accelerates the delivery of the latest, stable Linux development tools with a more frequent release cadence.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Toolset. The tools in the Red Hat Enterprise Developer Toolset work across Red Hat Enterprise Linux releases, are updated once a year, and contain the latest versions, making it easy to create and support applications. The toolset contains:
- Compilers, including GNU C and C++. These compilers can be used to generate code for servers running Red Hat Enterprise Linux versions 5 and 6.
- Debugging tools, including gdb, the popular GNU Project Debugger, and a number of libraries.
- Native tool chain support, enabling applications to run on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems without the need for additional libraries.
- Languages. Red Hat also provides access to several languages included in Red Hat Enterprise Linux, such as gcc, Java, PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, Objective C, Fortran, and ADA.
- Additional developer tools. The Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Suite includes many popular developer tools, such as SystemTap, OProfile, Valgrind, the LAMP application stack, and Git.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server. Optimized for highly scalable, multicore systems, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server provides a stable application development and production platform. It provides an ideal platform for development and testing.
- Red Hat Add-Ons. The Suite enables developers to create and test applications using the following: Red Hat High-Availability Add-On, Red Hat Load Balancer Add-On, Red Hat Resilient Storage Add-On, Red Hat Scalable File System Add-On, Red Hat High- Performance Network Add-On, Red Hat Extended Update Support Add-On Smart Management, and Real Time operating system.
This product includes Red Hat Developer Support. A description of the Developer Support Scope of Coverage can be found here: https://access.redhat.com/support/offerings/developer/soc.html.
The Service-level Agreement for Developer Support can be found here: https://access.redhat.com/support/offerings/developer/sla.html.
Subscribers can take advantage of development-related online user groups which can be found here: https://access.redhat.com/groups/groups-dashboard. Select the group entitled "RHEL Developer Program".
- Gain affordable access to frequently updated versions of gcc and other developer tools
- Speed time to deployment across the enterprise
- Compile once and deploy to multiple Red Hat Enterprise Linux versions for maximum efficiency
- Simplify application development and increase developer output
- Support all Red Hat Enterprise Linux versions for greater application compatibility
- Get access to the valuable knowledgebase, online user groups, and of course, Red Hat updates.