[Aerogear-dev] automatic staging site deploys | document repo

Hello guys

pushing to beta.aerogear.org's master will trigger a deploy on http://agbeta-qmx.rhcloud.com/ :)

here's the CI job => https://aerogear.ci.cloudbees.com/job/staging.aerogear.org/

------

wrt the document repo, I merged it under the docs folder, so docs/guides/, docs/planning/, etc…

I still need to find out how to apply an automatic layout for all the guides (to avoid putting a front-matter ---\nlayout: meh\n--- at the beginning of the files) - ideas?

We can put this support on awestruct if it isn't there already

[]'z
-- qmx