Re: [Aerogear-dev] Initial TODO app structure and REST endpoints added.

GPL?
https://github.com/aerogear/TODO/blob/master/server/src/main/java/org/aerogear/todo/server/rest/TagEndpoint.java

while the pom indicates the Apache License, Version 2:

  <licenses>
      <license>
         <name>Apache License, Version 2.0</name>
         <distribution>repo</distribution>
         <url>http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html</url>
      </license>
   </licenses>