Re: [Aerogear-dev] Initial TODO app structure and REST endpoints added.

Is this the proper header?

/**
 * JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source
 * Copyright 2012, Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
 * by the @authors tag. See the copyright.txt in the distribution for a
 * full listing of individual contributors.
 *
 * http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 * limitations under the License.
 */