Re: [Aerogear-dev] AeroGear Persistence

Hi Kris,

Here is some feedback on this.  It's all I have time for right now, lets discuss in the mailing list, I'd be curious to hear others thoughts.

What are the return values when you create() with arrays, or multiple configs?

var myPipeline = aerogear.pipeline( "tasks" );
  - Wouldn't this pipeline be "tasks"?
  - I guess what I mean is does this return represent the tasksPipe?

Is a pipeline a single server, or single data representation?
  - When you "add" to a pipe line like "tags" does that pipeline now contain two data proxies point to the same server, with the same options?

For save:
 - This still seems very "key" specific, not data object.  What represents a "task", or "tag"?
 - We can't just save arbitrary key/values to the server - right?
 - It needs to be backed by a specific endpoint.

It may be best if we stick to one example data set for code samples.  So for example

// Use the tasks pipe created earlier
var taskPipe = myPipeline.tasks;

// Remove a particular item from the server
// id of the task to remove
taskPipe.delete( "1" );

// Delete all data tasks from the server associated with this pipe
myPipe.delete();

JSONP/cross-domain support?