Re: [Aerogear-dev] AeroGear Persistence

How about "multi-tasking" across multiple pipes?  Useful with WebWorkers?

If a pipe is 1 to 1 with an "RESTful" endpoint (that was confusing to me as well), then I can see my app needing to communicate with 2 or more endpoints (via their individual pipes) simultaneously - For example, GET /catalog/redwidgets and GWT /inventory/redwidgets/10