Re: [Aerogear-dev] AeroGear Persistence

OK, I have rethought read, save and delete so please take another look and let me know what you all think.

https://gist.github.com/3084134

Kris

On Jul 13, 2012, at 10:12 AM, Kris Borchers wrote:

Yeah, definitely another reason that save and read need to be reworked. I did not intend for separate pipes in that instance but the way it is now sort of implies that. Definitely needs some changes. Thanks!