Re: [Aerogear-dev] AeroGear Security

Hi,

did a quick scan; a few things here - will read it again over the weekend;

1) with the server location where REST resources will be hosted.
==> what about different transport :) :)

2) This attribute is optional and if not present the default REST
authentication method will be assumed.
==> Basic (WWW-Authenticate: Basic)? Or what do you mean by default ?

3) var result = aerogear.auth.signout();
=> what is the return value here?
(similar to signup/signin)

-M