[Aerogear-dev] aerogear-controller 1.0.0.Alpha released + proposed roadmap + call for discussion

Hello!

Based on what we had shown before, I've just released[1] the bare minimum that was already done for the lightweight mvc.

Now I really want feedback on the proposed roadmap, and feature ideas (both for the core and for the CDI-based extensions).

Thoughts?

[1]:http://blog.qmx.me/aerogear-controller-alpha-is-out/

-- qmx