Re: [Aerogear-dev] AeroGear Security

Hi Matthias, thanks for your reviewing this draft, answers inline.

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 6:47 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew apache org> wrote:
Hi,

did a quick scan; a few things here - will read it again over the weekend;

1) with the server location where REST resources will be hosted.
==> what about different transport :) :)

It's a fair point with the 'host' attribute we can make it happen in the future, for example:

//Create an instance of aerogear.auth
var auth = aerogear.auth({
    host: "ws://mydefaulthost.com"
});

I would like to include it in Aerogear.next, what do you think? I'm open for suggestions.

2) This attribute is optional and if not present the default REST
authentication method will be assumed.
==> Basic (WWW-Authenticate: Basic)? Or what do you mean by default ?

The default in this situation would be REST authentication API. I was wondering about an easy way to get started with authentication.

3) var result = aerogear.auth.signout();
=> what is the return value here?
(similar to signup/signin)

Just a informative message to know that the user was successfully signed out, but I'll probably find out a best approach for it during the development process.

Let me know if you have more questions, this draft is not set in stone.

-M