[Aerogear-dev] Script to generate asciidoc docs

As I updated the Cordova guide, I missed a quick way to generate the docs, as remembering all the asciidoc options is too much ;-)

Would you like me to add the script I wrote to generate the html for all asciidoc, and pdf/epub for named docs (typically the aggregator, which builds a book of all guides)?

https://github.com/jboss-jdf/ticket-monster/blob/master/tutorial/generate-guides.sh

Pete