[Aerogear-dev] HTML5 demo application for Aerogear

Hi everyone,

as discussed with Jay earlier, we have created a demo application around Aerogear. It is a bit more complex than the quickstart one and demonstrates how to create two distinct user interfaces for desktop and mobile. You can find the details here: http://blog.akquinet.de/2012/07/26/developing-a-cross-platform-application-for-mobiles-and-desktops-with-aerogear/

The source is found here:
https://github.com/akquinet/mobile-blog

We would like to contribute it to Aerogear. If you are interested, we could also create a maven archetype out of it.

Please let us know what you think.

Cheers
Philipp

--
Philipp Kumar
Leiter Competence Center Mobile Lösungen

akquinet tech spree GmbH

Bülowstraße 66
D-10783 Berlin

Fon +49 30 235 520-0