Re: [Aerogear-dev] HTML5 demo application for Aerogear

+1

On Jul 27, 2012, at 6:28 AM, Jay Balunas wrote:

Agreed, thanks for writing up the blog, and creating the new demo.

I've not had a chance to dig in too deep, but I think for now it may be best to leave the source code for the project where it is, and then reference you're blog/example from our project site.  We'll have a area for links to related projects, and examples.

What do others think?