Re: [Aerogear-dev] AeroGear Security - call for participation

hi,

a few minor comments after giving it a quick shot:

1) The REST resources will be generated to provide the basics for
authentication.
==> IMO basic(s) is a bit confusing when talking about auth (e.g.
application basic...), perhaps writing 'foundation' or so?
==> what will generate the resources ?

2) aerogear.auth
'This attribute is optional and if not present the default REST
authentication method will be assumed.'
==> 'default REST authentication' <== what does that actually mean?
Perhaps a link to some other document,
for background infos?

3) aerogear.auth.register
the diagram says 'signup'; perhaps using one term across
documents/diagrams does not hurt!

(I guess that applies to login/signin etc as well)

-M