[Aerogear-dev] AeroGear ServerSide Comment for site

Here are some thoughts on the server-side resources section on the front page.

* I don't like the term "server-side resources", but not sure what else to call it.

* As for a descriptions, something along the lines of :

"Providing the glue for all of these client libraries into the JBoss ecosystem are the server side hooks, and AeroGear Controller sub-project.  These include extensions into existing projects like RESTEasy, while also providing a new set of services specifically for the client libraries.  At the core of this is the new AeroGear Controller that provides just the right amount of functionality for today HTML5+REST based applications."

This likely needs some word smithing, but covers the important bits I think.  Certainly open to comment or updates...

-Jay