Re: [Aerogear-dev] AeroGear ServerSide Comment for site

What do you think about leaving off the last sentence? I don't want it to get too long but want to be able to mention the security piece as well. Then, I plan on linking to the controller and security sources (when available) similar to how I did the iOS and Android stuff.