Re: [Aerogear-dev] kitchensink-cordova

Hi Pete,

I think have the kitchensink cordova quickstart in as-quickstart works, and I appreciate your working on the tutorial and offering to repackage.

There are a couple of concerns though, although not major imo.

* Corodva environment setup and build is not really that quick, do you think it would be confusing to call it a quickstart?
  * Perhaps it is a good idea to add a note about that in the tutorial - i.e. "that unlike most other quickstarts the cordova quickstart can take ...."
  * I'm sure there will be ways of making this easier in the future as well.

* Merging
  * You're talking about repackaging the quickstart into the /aerogear/as-quickstart repo right?
  * If so it would be merged at the same tiem as the others so that makes it easier

* Maintenance
  * As we discussed before there are no plans for major overhaul's on the kitchensink quickstarts - correct?
  * We'll have to stay in sync closer to JDF release so that we avoid any patch releases to stay current with bom/pom's
  * This really goes for all of the quickstarts/archetypes etc...

Thanks again for your assistance here,

Jay