[Aerogear-dev] /example repo

Hi Guys.

I wanted to discuss the idea of having an example repo for aerogear.

Pros:
- Avoids one example, one repo explosion
- Easier for new user to grok the repos, and the examples in one plase
- We can provide instructions for inclusion in it, again easier for people to start with.

Cons:
- Adds some overhead initially, and for each example
- Somethings like phonegap build and openshift expect apps to the root of the repo
- Not all build systems work the same
  - Might need mutiiple /example repo's by type?

Thoughts?  BTW - this is related to AEROGEAR-6 where Qmx is making a TorqueBox example.

-Jay