Re: [Aerogear-dev] /example repo

I would have to say the cons outweigh the pros on this. Not only would including them all together pretty much kill the ability to deploy to OpenShift, eventually as there are many examples added, the overhead to download everything would be ridiculous … especially if someone is only interested in one particular example.

What if we keep examples in their own repos and devise a naming convention (something like example-* so the cordova one would be aerogear/example-kitchensink-cordova) and direct people to the organization page where all of the repos are listed or we could even add a page to the wiki where we could better organize, group and link the examples in a way that is easy to understand.

Thoughts?