Re: [Aerogear-dev] M4 Release blog

Hi Jay, I could start writing the blog post and coordinate with qmx about the TB stuff, since he will be busy with jrubyconf travel.

- Bruno

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Jay Balunas <jbalunas redhat com> wrote:
Hi Bruno, and Doug

I wanted to see if either of you wanted to write the M4 release blog?  I can get this written and out on Tuesday, but since Bruno did so much of the release work, and Doug tackled the torquebox demo, I wanted to see if either of you wanted to take it?

Either way is fine with me?

-Jay