Re: [Aerogear-dev] AeroGear tagline, mission

An updated version:

"AeroGear facilitates the development of mobile applications of all kinds (mobile web, native, and hybrid) with JBoss & JavaEE via examples, tutorials, client libraries, RAD [Forge] extensions, and enhanced testing techniques with Arquilian.  This includes the latest application development methodologies including one we call Plain Old HTML5 (POH5) which uses a pure HTML5-based clients interacting with RESTful endpoints and services.  Combining maven archetypes, wizards within JBoss Developer Studio, quickstarts, and guides AeroGear makes it easy to access the benefits, and power JBoss has to offer, while fully embracing the polyglot nature to modern mobile applications."