[Aerogear-dev] Updates on DeltaSpike and the next move...

Morning,

Just to keep you guys informed I have been doing some progress on DeltaSpike, specically including authorization on the aerogear-controller-demo PoC, available here: https://github.com/abstractj/aerogear-controller/tree/deltaspike we did progress as much as we can on it.

The rest of the security implementation on DS will be ready in a couple of months, so we must wait. For now my next move I was wondering about to start R&D into client libs, specifically start to explore backbonejs persistence strategy and crypto-js.

What should be the highest priority for R&D on mobile? Thoughts?

"Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively" - Dalai Lama XIV
-
@abstractj
-
Volenti Nihil Difficile