Re: XMMS Mp3 support

Marshall Lewis wrote:

doing a rebuild on the src rpm worked for me.. I got it rpm.livna.org. Let me know.. if you want I can send you my build and you can try that.
... actually I'm going to be gone most of the day, I'll just post it at
novafoundry.com. Give it a try.

ARGH! I should have payed a little more attention :) The reason why it wasn't working is I forgot to check read permissions on my mp3s. Oh well hehe, thanks for the rebuild xmms-mp3 btw.

--
Jason Knight
Fedora Core 2 Test 3 *x86_64*