FC2 - x86-64 and Asus K8V Deluxe motherboard ?

Hi Fedora fans,

I am building a new system based on an AMD Athlon64 3400+ processor. I have an Asus K8V Deluxe mobo on order, but it has not been delivered. Has anyone had experience with this mobo on FC2?

Also, those who know, what's a good video card for this system? I'm looking at an eVGA GeForce FX 5700LE, but there might be a voltage level issue with this mobo running it at 8x AGP mode.

Thanks all!

Doug Sievers
dsievers ucla edu