Update BIOS on Gigabyte K8NS Ultra-939?

Eric Mittelstaedt ericm at sfour.no-ip.com
Mon Feb 28 01:14:45 UTC 2005

I realize you've already found a solution, but I thought I'd pass this
on to ya (and the other folks on the list) - I've been using the
"Ultimate bootdisk" (http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/) that contains quite
a few utilities plus different types of DOS boots.  Perfect CD to have
around on floppy-less systems for diagnostics and BIOS flashing.

Eric