Xeron Sonic Movie M11A

Bady e2.bady at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:57:10 UTC 2005

Ok I posted this at linuxquestions.org but obviously nobody know there
because nobody is writing me back :( so I'm asking here:

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=322199

Ok I was thinking about buying a new Notebook. Mainly to Work, Game,
and do my school work(CAD, Programming). I found this notebook from
Xeron and I thought it is a pretty cool notebook for a decent price.
The only thing I'm kinda worried about is the graphic card, but as I
read in this forum this won't be a big problem.

Mobile AMD Mobile Athlon 64™ 3400+
128 MB ATI Radeon Mobility 9700 (M11)
2GB RAM
100GB (5400rpm)
DVD/CDRW Combo

But for nearly 2050 Euros($2665) this is a lot of money for a student
and so I want to make sure my Vector Linux(Based on Slackware) will
work and I will be able to run Quake 4 and some other new games....

thx in advance

And than my second question:

Is anyone using the Sandisk Mp3 PLayer(1GB)? I was thinking about
buying this one... will it run without me having trouble?

thx

Bady

--

         IIIII
        IIIIIII
       |  - -  |
       (  @ @  )
----oOOo-|||-oOOo----------------------------------------------------------------
          (_)
   Sebastian van Wickern
   Albert Einstein: "Es ist leichter, ein Atom zu zertrümmern, als ein
Vorurteil."
   Albert Einstein: "It is easier to destroy an atom than a prejudice."
      oooO   (   )
       \_)