Xeron Sonic Movie M11A

Jay Scherrer jay at scherrer.com
Fri May 13 05:19:29 UTC 2005

Soory for the blurb,
(I just Couldn't resist)
I can custom build from ASUS white boxes.
You are in control of the box. Up to three year warranty on the
hardware. If you want Linux pre-installed, I will install to your
specifications. Generous discounts on Quantity orders.
I've been running Fedora core 3 x86_64 on my ASUS Z8100 DVD 80gig hd 1
gig mem for months now. cost USD $1300 + shipping.
Price references:
<http://jay.scherrer.com/text/product.htm> notebooks
Drop shipping available.

Jay Scherrer