Kernel source -- CASE IN POINT (does anyone rememberthe original thread?)

Tamal Kanti Nath tamal.nath at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 20:04:27 UTC 2006

Possibly, I had started the thread. I had made a wrong assumption about
nVidia. I am using the generic driver as I was unsuccessful to run the
driver. But thanks to Bryan J. Smith for the information about nVidia. Also
thanks to other posters. Can you help me about how to configure X (by
modifying  xorg.conf) ?