Mouse pointer problem

Tamal tamal.nath at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 15:08:56 UTC 2006

Last night I have noticed a phenomena:
When I open the mouse configuration program on gnome, a dialog box
containing an error message appears and instantly disappears. Just after
this mouse configuration program opens normally. The error message lasts for
very small time (less than 0.5 seconds), so I cannot read the error message.
I reinstalled FC5, but the result is same. I think, the problem comes from
Gnome's login program. The reason behind this assumption is: when I enter
xinit from runlavel 3, I can see the mouse pointer.
Thanks Peter Arremann for your suggession. I will try that way.