Re: off list -- Re: about anaconda

On Mon, 2002-12-23 at 19:06, John wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Dec 2002, R P Herrold wrote:
>
> > John, Robert, Matt -- this has drifted _SO_ far off topic from
> > anaconda matters -- could you fellows either take it
> > elsewhere, off the list, please.

I agree with R.P. on this. This is better for the redhat-list etc. This
has zip to do with anaconda development other than soap-box discussions.
Since about the only thing I can do is rant on how silly and stupid the
rest of the letter is... I am just going to stop there. As far as I am
concerned the moral issues are covered by the fact that Red Hat pays for
a ton of developers, has spent millions of dollars promoting Open
Source, and gives all their CODE on their OS distribution back to the
community.

--
Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen lanl gov
Los Alamos National Labrador  CCN-2 B-Schedule  PH: