anaconda in 7.3 isSelected error in package group selection

Hi,
 Looking through the package groups in our install of rhl 7.3 I get the
following error whenever I move the cursor into one of the comps groups
I created.

File
"/usr/src/90289-i386/install//usr/lib/anaconda/text2/packages_text.py",
line 37, in updateSizeAttributeError: 'string' object has no attribute
'isSelected'

I can't see anything odd about the comps groups I've created.

anyone have a suggestion?

-sv

--
GPG Public Key: http://www.phy.duke.edu/~skvidal/skvidal.gpg