2002-July Archive by Thread
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the
thread; the notes following that are in the chronological order of
when they were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top,
but within a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and everything will be all right.
- Automatic LVM partitioning,
- forcing usage of the third (last) cd,
- Re: Upgrade kernel from kickstart,
- theming anaconda,
- Kudzu, can't compile :(,
John van V.
- Secure network installs,
- buildinstall difficulties..,
- anaconda in 7.3 isSelected error in package group selection,
- No rule to make 'po/anaconda.pot',
- filesystem not being mounted RH7.3 ks (fwd),
- Re: Boot failure with CD set based on kernel 2.4.18-5,
- CDROM install with kickstart script and %post section.,
- Changing Pixmaps,
- anaconda 7.3.92 and xml,
Marcel J.E. Mol