What are the required RPMs on a kickstart CD

Hello,

I'm trying to create a kickstart installation (based on RedHat 7.3) that fits on one CD. I've noticed that XFree and some gnome rpms must be present in the RedHat/RPMS directory even if they are not going to be installed.

My question is if anyone has a list of required packages that must be present?

Regards,
Magnus

PS I'm new to this list and I apologize if this question has been asked before.