Test the iso image.

hi,

I have created .iso image and mounted on mnt/linux.
I want to test the installer i have created before burning it into the cd.
I have tried

/usr/sbin/anaconda --test -m cdrom://mnt/linux but it could not open the display.

How to test the installer after creating iso image ? any idea?

then i want to modify the anaconda-ks.cfg file at runtime. It says that it s created by anaconda installer.
suppose i want to add a post install script the file, how can i proceed ?