Re: Dual Boot

Bantamess wrote:
I have both RH7.3 and Windows XP on my hard drive and used partition magic to configure it. When I boot the machine the OS choice screen comes up but there is only RH there. Where has Windows gone and how can I get it back?

Please don't send HTML to mailing lists. Also, this question should be on the valhalla-list.

That said, enter these lines in the bottom of /etc/grub.conf:

title Windows XP
   root (hd0,0)
   makeactive
   chainloader +1