Coms.xml file Modification

Hi,
First thanks to u all for the help that i receive these days. Well, here one thing I would like to ask. In the coms.xml file , i found packages like redhat-logos, redhat-artwork, redhat-mouseconfig, that are in the
<manadatory> tab, I would like to remove it.

These packages are the graphical user interfaces for configuring the mouse, keyboard etc. But I don't need those, as i will replace them by my own.

Is it Ok .

Furthermore, how do i add packages in the comps.xml file . I want to do a non kickstart installation system.

Regards and anticipating a reply from your end.

Saurav

It's raining movies. Bollywood is flooded. http://server1.msn.co.in/features/augustmovies03/index.asp August has arrived!