Re: Coms.xml file Modification

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 12:08, Saurav Gohain wrote:

> First thanks to u all for the help that i receive these days. Well, here one
> thing I would like to ask. In the coms.xml file , i found packages like
> redhat-logos, redhat-artwork, redhat-mouseconfig, that are in the
> <manadatory> tab, I would like to remove it.
>
> These packages are the graphical user interfaces for configuring the mouse,
> keyboard etc. But I don't need those, as i will replace them by my own.
>
> Is it Ok .

I took out both redhat-logos and redhat-artwork- since this is a
text-based thing I'm working on rather than a full gnome desktop.

> Furthermore, how do i add packages in the comps.xml file . I want to do a
> non kickstart installation system.

I just went with the existing XML format adding in my own package names
where required. I worked out the comps.xml from Jeremy's documentation
at http://rhlinux.redhat.com/anaconda/comps.html.

--
Regards,
Adam Allen.