where is diskdruid and fdisk on a redhat 8.0cd

hi all
thank you for your help on MAKE MY OWN REDHAT 7.2 CD all is ok, I have my own Redhatcd :))

Know I have to take the fdisk and diskdruid folder on a red hat 8.0 cd and put them to my own red hat 7.2 cd .
I don't know which folder i must take and replace on my cd
I want to do this because on the red hat 8.0 we can choose LVM on diskdruid
Thanks in advance for your response