RHL 8 install log error: anaconda: 107, Trying to install RHL 8 on Toshiba satellite 5205 S503

Hi All,

I boot from the CD and the RHL 8 welcome screen comes up..
I then follow the prompts and before going for the partitioning using Disk
Druid, I am finding the following message when I look at the Install
dialogue screen using ctrl+alt+F1

Anaconda : 107 GnomeCanvas_CRITICAL: File Gnome_canvas_path_def.c: line 1142
(gnome_canvas_path_def_any_closed): assertion 'Path!=NULL' failed.

I am not getting any kind of messages on the graphical screen corresponding
to this message. can I proceed with the installation or is there something I
need to correct before proceeding further.

Please let me know if you need any further information from my end.

Thanks and Regards
Sreenivas Jasti