LVM syntax in ks.cfg

Hello,
I just spent a good few hours trying to figure out how to
create an LV in the kickstart file. The little documentation I found
indicated that the syntax should be similar to:
part pv.01 --size 3000
volgroup myvg pv.01
logvol / --vgname=myvg --size=2000 --name=rootvol

In reality (and while you are using it on a partition as was the case for me), one would also need to indicate on what partition

part pv.11 --size 15000 --onpart hda11
volgroup lvm01 pv.11
#as well as what fs type
logvol /appl --fstype ext3 --vgname=lvm01  --size=1000 --name=appl

I hope this helps someone out there.
:)
Effie

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com