RH9 minimum installation CD

Hello all,

I need a couple of days before I could create my first own customized installation CD, based on RH 7.3. Now I have new hardware and the CD doesn't work anymore.

So I decided to make a RH9 Installation CD, but it is much more difficult for me. I am still working with RH 7.3 and it seems there is no way to run all needed scripts.

Has no one develop a script, RPMS as parameter and comps.xml and hdlist as result? That would be fine :-)

The old way was easier, collect the needed RPMs, edit the comps file, delete some lines, include some lines, run genhdlist, ready. I think I must invest much more time or is there a simple explanation with example for a mimum server system?

Regards,
Dietmar