Re: Kickstart on CD

> Hello, guys,
> I've got two more questions for now :
>
> 1. How can I use ks.cfg , that will reside in the root of first
> (bootable) CD?
start the installer with ks=cdrom:/ks.cfg

> 2. What will be the path to use with rpm -ivh in the %post section to
> install packages which reside on /actona directory in the root of CD?
You can't access the CD from the normal %post section. You'll need two
seperate %post sections. One before and one after the chroot.

For the exact syntax you can search the list archive for /mnt/sysimage or
%post --nochroot. it's come by a number of times :)

Cipri